When the summer heat hits, make sure your AC unit is functioning properly to keep your house cool and comfortable. Be proactive by calling Aloha Heating & Cooling to schedule routine tune-ups, repairs, and replacements in Roseville, CA. We provide flat-rate pricing and guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers!
Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust their air conditioning repairs and installations to us.
Benefits of Installing a New AC Unit
Has the time come to replace your existing air conditioner with a new model? While installing a new system might seem daunting, it can come with many benefits, including:
- Increased energy efficiency to better cool your home and reduce your energy bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to enhance the comfort of your house.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Longer shelf life to give you peace of mind your unit won’t need to be replaced in the near future.
- New technology and features to give you more control and options when cooling your home.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
Scheduling yearly professional services on your air conditioner is crucial to keeping the unit properly maintained. Some advantages of performing regular maintenance can include:
- Keep your unit running efficiently. This can provide consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Get maximum climate control to keep your home cool.
- Increase the efficiency of the unit, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Improve the indoor air quality by properly removing particles from the air.
- Allow professionals to identify minor issues before they become larger.
Have questions about our services? Contact us to get the answers you need!
Ways to Save on Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your home cool in the summer months can cause your utility bills to increase. To reduce these costs and save money, follow these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters at least every three months.
- Hire an AC contractor to inspect your unit at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- If your unit is older, consider replacing it with a newer model.
- Turn your thermostat setting down a couple of degrees.
- Use fans to help circulate air throughout your home.
- Keep your curtains and blinds closed on sunny days to block out the extra heat.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription