Is your furnace making odd noises? Is your home not heating to the temperature set on the thermostat? You need furnace maintenance and repairs. Call Aloha Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment in Penryn, CA. Since 1997 we’ve guaranteed 100% satisfaction to our customers.
We provide reliable and trustworthy heating services to the Penryn area. Read our testimonials to see why our customers call us when they need furnace repairs or replacements.
Benefits of Timely Heater Installation
Installing a new heater in your home can have many advantages. While one of the most important perks can be knowing your new system will effectively heat your home and isn’t likely to need repairs in the near future, some of the other benefits can include:
- More energy efficiency. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort as a new unit can provide maximum climate control.
- Better indoor air quality. A new system can properly remove dust, debris, and particles from the air in your home.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies. This can remove hot and cold spots from your home.
Common Furnace Problems
When your furnace breaks down, it can be stressful if you’re not sure what’s wrong with it. A heating contractor can effectively diagnose the issue and repair it. Some of the more common problems you might encounter can include:
- Lack of maintenance: Skipping routine maintenance can result in many issues with your unit. Have a professional inspect the system to determine the cause.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Failing to replace your filters can lead to the system accumulating dust, dirt, and other debris. This can cause your system to malfunction and can result in poor indoor air quality.
- Mechanical wear and tear: If you have an older unit, it can develop issues caused by wear and tear as it ages.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If the temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat, you should have a professional inspect the device.
- Inadequate airflow: Disrupted air flow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leak: One of the most serious issues your unit can experience is a carbon monoxide leak. This can create a dangerous situation for you and your family. If you notice the pilot light turns from blue to yellow, or if there is an excessive amount of condensation on your windows, you need to evacuate your property immediately.
When your heater needs routine maintenance or repairs, contact us to schedule services.
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
When winter weather arrives, you want to make sure your furnace is working properly. Keeping it properly maintained can provide you with the following advantages:
- It keeps your home and family safe. Having a professional inspect your system can help identify issues before they become larger.
- Provide maximum comfort as your system works properly.
- Keeps your system working efficiently to both keep your home warm and your utility bills down.