Summer heat can make your home hot and sticky if your air conditioner isn’t working properly. To make sure your unit can keep your house cool, be proactive by having it serviced by an AC contractor before summer arrives. Call Aloha Heating & Cooling to schedule routine maintenance, tune-ups, repairs, and installations in Newcastle. Let our professionals catch small problems before they become larger! We provide flat-rate pricing to our customers.
Read our testimonials to see why your Newcastle neighbors call us for their air conditioning repairs.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
If your air conditioner completely malfunctions in the summer months it can leave you suffering in a hot house until a new unit can be installed. To avoid this, it’s important to replace your system at the first signs that it’s failing, including:
- If your unit is older than 15 years old.
- If your unit is losing efficiency and is causing your utility bills to increase.
- If your system is no longer cooling your home to a desirable temperature.
- If your unit needs multiple repairs.
- If you hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- If your unit is leaking.
- If the cold air isn’t blowing out of your unit as strongly as it should be.
Common AC Units Problems
Your air conditioner will need to be repaired by a professional occasionally to keep it running properly. Some of the more common issues you might need fixed can include:
- Your system isn’t producing cold air.
- Your unit is only providing intermittent cooling.
- Cool air isn’t flowing through your vents properly, causing the system to overwork to keep your house comfortable.
- Your unit is cooling your home unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- There is moisture leaking around your unit.
Contact us to learn more about our air conditioning repair and installation services.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Refrigerant Needs to Be Recharged
Your air conditioner needs the proper amount of refrigerant to keep your home cool and comfortable when the temperatures increase. If you notice the following symptoms it can signal that you need a professional to add more refrigerant:
- The air coming out of your unit isn’t cold. Instead, it may be warm or room temperature.
- Your home isn’t cooled to the temperature on the thermostat.
- There is frost on the tubes, motors or other parts of the system. This can signal a leak and should be inspected by a professional.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription