Is your AC unit starting to make odd noises? Does your house feel warm and humid – even when the air conditioner is running? These signs can indicate you need to schedule repairs with a professional. Call Aloha Heating & Cooling when you need a tune-up, repair or installation in Loomis, CA. We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Loomis neighbors call us when their air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Has your air conditioner stopped effectively cooling your house? If so, it’s time to call an AC contractor. The professional can diagnose if it’s related to one of these more common problems:
- One of the most obvious issues you might notice is if your unit stops producing cold air. A lack of cold air – or intermittent cooling – should be inspected by a professional to determine the cause.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly. This can cause your system to overwork, which can result in higher utility bills.
- Uneven cooling, resulting in hot and cold spots around your home. This can signal your unit is losing efficiency, or it can be due to a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Moisture is leaking around your unit. This can be caused by a blocked or broken drain tube. Have a professional inspect the issue, as the moisture can be refrigerant, which can be dangerous if not handled correctly.
What to Expect During an AC Unit Tune-Up
Experts recommend that you schedule professional maintenance on your air conditioner at least once a year to ensure your unit runs properly. During these routine tune-ups you can expect an AC contractor to perform these tasks:
- Check the refrigerant to ensure there is enough in the system.
- Examine the evaporator coil and look for leaks or other issues.
- Make sure the electric control sequence is set to cool instead of heat.
- Apply a non-conductive coating to the electric terminals, if needed.
- Apply oil to the motor.
- Check the belts and other components to ensure they are working properly.
- Inspect the thermostat to make sure it can properly control the indoor climate.
Do you need AC repairs? Contact us to schedule services.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
When the summer heat hits, you want to make sure your air conditioner is working properly to keep your house cool. To ensure your unit is fully functioning when you need it most, keep your system properly maintained. Some benefits of performing regular maintenance can include:
- Keeps it running efficiently. This can make your home more comfortable and reduce your utility bills.
- Improves your indoor air quality. A functioning system can remove debris from the air in your home.
- Identifies small issues with your unit before they become larger.
- Keeps your house and your family safe knowing the system is running as expected.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription