Do you need a new heater installed before winter? Is your furnace failing to heat your home to the desired temperature? You need heater and furnace services. Call Aloha Heating & Cooling for appointments in the Auburn, CA area. Since 1997 we’ve provided our customers with flat-rate pricing and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
We proudly offer the following heating and furnace services:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
Does your aging furnace need multiple repairs? It can be time to replace it. Contact us for furnace installation services.
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired
When winter arrives, don’t get stuck in a chilly house because your heater failed. Instead, it’s important to watch for signs that can signal your unit needs repairs so you can schedule services with a professional as soon as possible. Some symptoms that can indicate your unit is malfunctioning can include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill is increasing without a change in usage.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You have a leak in your ductwork.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When your heater begins to show signs of wear and tear, or it requires costly repairs, it can be time to replace your unit. Installing a new system can come with many advantages, including:
- A more energy-efficient system. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort as your new unit can provide maximum climate control.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurances that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without hot and cold spots throughout your home.
How safe is the air your family is breathing in your home? Contact us to learn about our indoor air quality services.
Common Service Problems to Check Before Calling
When your heating system suddenly fails, it can be due to many issues that need to be repaired by a professional. However, it can also be due to simple problems that you can fix without the help of a heating contractor. Before you call a professional to repair your unit, check these common problems first:
- Is the thermostat set at the proper temperature? If your house is not the right temperature, make sure the setting is correct on the thermostat.
- Is the thermostat in the proper mode (heating or cooling)? If your heating system isn’t turning on, first check the thermostat to ensure it is set to the Heating mode and not the Cooling mode.
- Has the filter been changed or checked recently? Your heating system needs proper airflow to operate correctly. If your unit is running but you don’t have air flowing out of your vents, check the filters to ensure they are clean.
- Are the doors on the furnace properly closed? If the door or cover of the furnace has become loose, the safety switch on the system will not allow the unit to turn on.