Are you looking for a way to keep your home cool from the California heat without breaking the bank? Ductless mini split systems can provide the cost-effective solution you need. Call Aloha Heating & Cooling for installations and repairs in Auburn. Since 1997 we’ve provided our customers with flat-rate pricing and 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.
Is your air conditioning system failing to properly cool your home? Contact us to schedule AC repair services.
How to Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split AC System
You want your ductless mini split AC system to function properly all summer to keep your house cool. To ensure it works as expected, follow these steps to keep your unit properly maintained:
- Change the filter regularly: Replace the filter each month. This can help your system work more efficiently, keeping your electric bills low.
- Schedule regular inspections: Book an annual tune-up with a professional to ensure your system is working properly.
- Inspect interior components: During a routine maintenance appointment, have a professional examine all of the unit’s interior components to ensure they are working correctly.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Splits
Installing a ductless mini split system can have many benefits over a traditional air conditioning unit. Some of the advantages can include:
- Lower utility bills: These units are more energy-efficient, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: These systems let you set various temperatures in rooms throughout your home for maximum climate control.
- Easy installation: These systems do not require ductwork, making installation fast and simple when done by a professional.
- Quiet operation: These models operate more quietly than traditional systems. This creates fewer disturbances for your household.
- Smaller: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere in your home. They are typically installed on a wall or ceiling.
Does your aging air conditioner need to be replaced? Call us to learn about our AC installation and replacementservices.
Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split AC
Installing an energy-efficient ductless mini split unit can allow you to save money when compared to a traditional unit. It is estimated that the average home will save up to 50 percent each month on their electric bill due to the energy efficiency and climate control capabilities of these systems. This is due in part to the unit’s zoned cooling options. These let you set lower temperatures in areas of your home that are currently being used and leave other, unused rooms warmer.