Dirty or malfunctioning ductwork can impact both your family’s health and your utility bills. Poor indoor air quality can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms of those in your household. Dirty air ducts can also cause your unit to overwork, which can lead to higher utility bills. To avoid these issues, call Aloha Heating & Cooling to schedule air duct repair services. We offer flat-rate pricing to our customers in Auburn, CA.
Is your aging air conditioner starting to show signs of wear and tear? Learn about our AC installation and replacement services.
Benefits of Professional Air Duct Services
Having your air ducts inspected regularly can help keep your heating and cooling system working efficiently and also reduce health issues in your home. We also offer whole home air cleaning and filtration systems. Some of the advantages of professional air duct services can include:
- Better indoor air quality.
- Less indoor allergens in your home. This can reduce allergy symptoms for those in your home.
- Consistent and healthy air in your home.
- Longer-lasting ductwork.
- Early detection of minor issues that could become major problems – and more expensive – if not fixed quickly.
- Reduced energy costs.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair Services
While you might not think about your ductwork often, it plays an important role in your heating and cooling systems. If your air ducts start to deteriorate or form leaks it can both reduce your indoor air quality and put added stress on your HVAC systems. Some signs that can indicate you need a professional to clean and repair your ducts can include:
- There’s stuffy and humid air in your home.
- Your energy bills are increasing due to your unit working harder.
- There is uneven heating and cooling throughout your home, leaving hot and cold areas.
Are you looking for an energy-efficient heating solution for your home? Learn about our heat pump services.
Particles That Can Affect Air Ducts
When pollutants and harmful particles enter your air ducts, they can damage your system and impact the air quality of your home. Some common contaminants and allergens that may exist in your ductwork can include:
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Dust mites