Is your aging air conditioner no longer efficiently cooling your home? Don’t risk having it fail completely in the middle of summer. Instead, call Aloha Heating & Cooling to replace your unit. We provide installation and replacement services to the Auburn, CA area. We offer flat-rate pricing and guarantee 100% satisfaction with every job we take on.
Does your air handler need repairs? Call us for air handler services.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Replaced
To avoid being left without a functioning AC unit, you should replace your system before it fails completely. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need to install a new unit can include:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy. This is especially true if your system is more than 15 years old.
- Your energy bills are increasing without a change in usage. This can be a sign that your unit is losing efficiency.
- Your home is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple - or major and costly - repairs.
- Your system is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit. This can indicate an issue with the motor.
- The cold air isn’t blowing out as hard as it should be.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
When you install a new air conditioner in your home or property, you can enjoy many benefits. While one of the biggest advantages can be confidence in knowing your unit is unlikely to break down in the near future, there are also other benefits, such as:
- A more energy-efficient unit that can result in lower utility bills.
- More indoor climate control, which can cool your home to the desired temperature.
- Better indoor air quality as the new unit can effectively remove particles and debris from the air.
- A longer life expectancy. New units may last longer than older models.
- New technology that can provide more bells and whistles to keep your home cool and comfortable.
Are you looking for a more energy-efficient cooling solution for your home? Contact us to learn about our ductless mini split AC systems.
How to Save Money on Your Cooling Costs
When the summer heat hits, you want to keep your air conditioner running to ensure your home is cool and comfortable. This can cause your utility bills to increase. To curb your expenses, you can use these tips:
- Check the insulation of your home or building.
- Replace the filters in your unit every three months.
- Schedule a yearly tune-up with an AC contractor.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Reduce your thermostat setting by a few degrees.
- Use fans to help circulate the cool air.
- Block out extra heat from the sun by keeping your drapes or blinds closed.